Tuesday, November 3, 2009

aaaaa


Todae went with Geryvn,Nicole and Ronna(Geryvn invite de i dont know them) to watch
This Is It.The movie dun feel like movie feel like documentary and also no moonwalk in the movie =(.After that went home and then my stupid mum tell me i cant pierce my lip.
Went to hospital found out that my Grandpa has cancer...
On the way home,i bought a hair dye which i thought was temporary and now
i have to wear this blonde hair unless i cut bald(never!) or dye back black.
The package very cute sia,inside got instruction,bleach,dye powder and some weird shit.
I mix together and put the comb and juz comb it all over my hair and leave for 30 mins.
After that i go to the bathroom and rinse then use conditioner.
the thing so strong cost only $9.50 and now i look like a japanese~!!!
All my hair golden-yellow and i have to say i it looks btter than black
but the color so aggresive and i look like some other country dude.
LOLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment