Saturday, November 7, 2009

FUN

Yesturday woke up at lke 8.30am wif zac then do lotta stuffs.
He teach me sweet child o mine intro bass parts.then play together
sounds sweet.After that we watch stuff like Tony Jaa and Jackie Chan.
Then watch his maid cook and took a few nuggets.Then Thaddeus come in
and we watch him play private server maple.That version ROCKS man!
Exp times 10 kill like every 3 monsters sure get something de.
Thad wanted 260m to scroll a brown work gloves.Next time get
the tumbdrive from and own fucking maple!.As for now
trying out blackshot which kinda lags and the enemy
anyhow shoot also can 1 htt ko me but i cant do the same to them
what gay is that!My mum promised to get me the electric guitar
before my birthday(24 dec) so yeah woots!!!!Now so boring nothing to do
feel like chilling out but its 10.15PM so i guess stay at home
and watch some gay tv untill my eyes pop out of their goddamn sockets.
I wish there was no feeling called love.....


I wish my life was restored
Saturday,November
sorry could not post yesturday too goddamn tired

No comments:

Post a Comment