Thursday, October 29, 2009

THIS IS IT

The title says it all.Im making comeback from the emonessin my heart.
So..i found my father old ABBA Gold edition cd.
Sound pretty good specially like the song 'voulez vous'
Played ps3 need for speed until 1am .
That freaking ryo watanabe so hard to defeat
so turned off and slept.Todae got this SC thing
a lot of teachers treat us like trash.Fuck them mum
homo.After school went to Zach's house play soccer
with prince luke herdy darron and robird.Todae science lesson
sit with farhanah then make me realise that not all girls
are bad.lolx i sound like a bloody retard.Whats up with that Amos.
Follow in my footsteps suddenly like someone.He most likely confessing
to her tommorow.Because the girl is someone i actually like
i feel a bit of badness =.=.Anyway i try to help him confess.
Tomorrow trying out soccer cca cause darron say got lack of goalkeepers.
I cant wait to get out of judo man.....
Thursday,Oct 29

No comments:

Post a Comment