Thursday, October 1, 2009

WTF??!!

Thursday,October 1st 2009
Todae was very fucked up.That Wei Jie complain say Zaccheus call him singlet man.i mean WTF????.People call me tau suan and i juz laugh(coz its funny?)This ass feel inuslted coz of his singlet.Anyways i got roped in and i finished a fucking reflection and had to apologise to Wei Jie.I feel like a freaking dog.A dog with an intent to kill mrs yip.Oh ya todae mrs yip look lyk some weird dog or sumthing.That dumb glasses and stupid shirt.But mrs loo more worse obviously.Think she buy from pasar malam and never wash before de.After school took 178 to kranji buy bubbletera and donut.Mrt no money so go 170.little did i know that 170 at kranji mrt goes to malaysia.So i drag my feet to the officer and she had to take my ic then let me go.fuck that crazy homo.

No comments:

Post a Comment